"" Copy Corp Club: David Rogers

David Rogers

David Rogers 1993
David and Susie 1993
David Rogers
Louisville, KY
Email (Click Here)

I left CopyCorp/IKON in November 2010 and started my business in Feb of 2011, called "Bear Tile Cleaning".  Susie and I went on three CopyCorp trips and had a blast on all of them.  I sometimes miss the good old days at Copy Corp. It was my first real job as a man and I must say, boy did I learn a lot. We worked hard but we didn't seem to notice because we all seemed to get along so well. We always seemed to find time to have fun. We still keep up with many of the old gang.   Bear Tile Cleaning utilizes the most advanced technology to clean and restore your floors to their natural beauty!

We have lived in Douglass Hills for the past 18 years and have been married for 26 years.  Jacob is my stepson is 33 and is an engineer from Tulane and has a job designing airports. My oldest daughter Katie is 25 and a nurse at Norton Hospital. My youngest daughter is Jenna and in her 2nd year at UK, studying in speech therapy and Susie is still at KFC (33 years), as a senior director.
Susie and David 1984
Jacob, Katie, Jenna, Susie, David
2013

No comments: