"" Copy Corp Club: Kim Whitmer

Kim Whitmer

Kim 1990
Kim 2015
Kim Whitmer
Ricoh USA
Lesle, IL
Email (Click Here)

Kim worked at CopyCorp for many years and continues working with IKON/Ricoh.  Below is an email received 2/20/12 from Kim:
I really enjoy looking at the Copy Corp Blog, it brings back so many memories.  One of these days, I'll get around to sending you an update; however I will mention that I just celebrated my 25th anniversary with IKON/Ricoh (Copy Corporation) in January.  I am forever grateful that I met your sister, Sue McKenzie, when I was working in a local restaurant and she was kind enough to tell me about a receptionist opportunity.  Thank you for taking a chance on a "kid" with no real experience.   Kim 

Kim, Joyce Findley,Tom Gilman
Kim, Larry and Susan Rixman

Kim
Kim Whitmer
Integrated Account Manager      
Ricoh USA
410 Warrenville Road
Lisle, IL, 60532
Phone:  630-874-5080 
Cell:  630-973-0866 

No comments: