"" Copy Corp Club: Dave Riddle

Dave Riddle


David Riddle
Cecilia, KY 42724
Email (Click Here)

Dave Riddle 2015
In late 1980 we were in need of another service tech and someone told me about a gentleman that worked at UEI electronic school in Louisville.  Dave was an instructor at UEI and I thought there was no way in the world that he would leave a great school like that and come to a startup copy machine company, but, when I called and ask him if we could talk, he quickly agreed!  I was absolutely surprised and very pleased that he was willing to hear my story. (didn’t know that UEI was about to send him to Saudi Arabia for a couple of years).  So one cold, wet November day, I went to UEI to talk with Dave, we met at a near-by Pizza Hut for a long an very interesting interview which ended in employment with Copy Corporation from 1980 through 1982.  Dave became our “Go To” guy for difficult and complicated service issues, he could fix anything!  Dave was offered National Service positions with Canon and Ricoh while working for CopyCorp, I am sure glad he turn the jobs down!  

Today, Dave owns a consulting engineering company called Dave Riddle Engineering, Inc.  Dave and wife Tami live in Cecilia, KY 
                                                             Dave in his home office/lab 1988

No comments: