"" Copy Corp Club: Tammy Carter

Tammy Carter


TAMMY CARTER
Birthday July 16
Louisville, KY
Email (Click Here)
I began working at Copy Corp in September 1988 as the “Sales Secretary”.  I worked with all those “crazy” sales reps, Mark Holsclaw, Dan Heiskell, Jeff Kohl, Bill Micou, Kahty France, David Wigglesworth, Ken Brown, Ben Pope, Len Underwood, Gary Jennings, Connie Eisenback (these are the ones that I remember).  I was promoted to Executive Secretary, working with Susan Rixman, Steve Young, Ken Brown, Tonii Rizzo and Mickey Higdon.  In a short time, I became the Administrative Assistant to Jim Kincer.
CopyCorp was a great job!  I truly enjoyed my work and all of the people that I worked with.  I feel blessed that I had the opportunity to work with and know such a great group of individuals.

I left Copy Corp (IKON) after 14 years, in June 2002 to be a full time wife and mom.

Chas and I have been married for 25 years (1/24/1987) and have 4 wonderful children: Kayla (19) Graduated from North Bullitt High School June 2010,Jarrett (16) 10th Grade at North Bullitt High School – started on the varsity football team this season, Cole (14) 8th Grade at Hebron Middle School – loves to ride dirt bikes, Noah (8) – 3nd grade at Freedom Elementary School he loves to read and play with Legos.  

Tammy and Chas 1992
Copy Corp would not have been the great company that it was without Tammy Carter.  Tammy kept everything together and operating smoothly, she was/is an outstanding person and we really depended on her through-out her career with Copy Corp. 

Note from Jim Kincer:
Chas Deep Sea Fishing
Tammy was always a team player, she was a hard worker and knew how to get the job done.  As everyone remembers the end of the month were very busy and stressful for the entire company and especially the sales team, but Tammy handled the month end with a great “can-do” attitude and worked hard and long hours to make sure every order was booked and the sales rep got credit for their good work. When we moved Tammy to the Executive Team, I caught a great deal of flack from the entire sales department, for moving her out of their department.  Tammy brought the same good work and positive attitude to the Executive Staff for many years and we were very sad to see Tammy announced she was leaving CopyCorp to become a stay home mom! Finally, we are all very happy to have worked with her for 14 years, Thank You Tammy!

No comments: