"" Copy Corp Club: Lance Hodges

Lance Hodges


Lance Hodges
Phone:  5025995359
Birthday:  November 9

I worked with Copy Corporation for 9 years in Louisville (’93 to ’01) and my managers were Tony Williams, Doug Roser, John Karrer, and Jim Voll.

Prior to Copy Corp, I was a printer technician for Laser Images, and I am currently working at the Kentucky Truck Plant as a Hardware Technician.

Stephanie and Lance
Stephanie Hodges and I have been married for 19 years.  We have two wonderful children, Dylan (19) a freshman at UL and Devan (14) who is in her first year of High School. I am very proud of them both!

I really enjoyed working at CopyCorp.  
It was my first real job.  I was getting my Associate degree in electronic technology as a co-op student while working with Copy Corporation.

Copy Corp has made me what I am today. I learned so much from the management and my peers.  My experience with Copy Corp gave me very strong work ethic, team participation and taught me how to treat customers properly. 

Management made work fun, from the fishing tournaments, Christmas parties and dinners to the golf scrambles.  It was awesome!  Even just having lunch with the co-workers was great. We were a team that was never shy of letting the others know of their mistakes and their accomplishments!  This relationship really made for one heck of a team!  Copy Corp always has a very special place in my heart that will last forever.

I love to fish, horse racing and collect any and all Derby bottles.

No comments: